COARSE SECTION MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
All-round Coarse fishing with the Coarse Section.
If you would like to be added to the Coarse Section Waiting List, please print and complete the Application Form and post with all the requested information. We welcome applications from like-minded anglers who would like to enjoy top quality fishing in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. Membership Fees are listed below.
Printable Coarse Application PDF: Click here> Coarse Section Application
Before acceptance, all applicants are invited for an interview with the relevant section, to ensure mutual suitability for membership. At times, both sections may have a waiting list, as membership numbers are limited and so early application is advisable.
Membership categories and fees for 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
Each Section has a Joining Fee of £60. This is a one-off fee which becomes payable only when you are accepted for membership.
- Full Coarse Member: £170.00
- Associate: £65.00 (Wife or Partner of a full paying member or senior member)
- Junior Coarse Member: £20.00 (under 17 years of age before 1st April 2017)
- Combined Coarse & Trout: Please contact for rate.
- Guest Tickets: £15.00 (available to members’ or senior members’ guests only).
Junior memberships are only available in association with a full member of either section or senior member of the Coarse Section.
Members are issued with a rule book, full compliance with which is a condition of membership.
Membership fees are reviewed every year.